Thursday, August 22, 2013

Spy Video


Hi, This is Wyatt and Colson here for the kick off of our blog! In our blog you will find we blog on all sorts of subjects, just a few of them are; MiniWarGaming, filming, editing, and crafting (all sorts). I hope you enjoy our blog! P.S we are not scholars in grammar so cut us some slack.


Above is a video me and Colson came up with. The video is just a fast thing we put together. later on in the week I will post on how we made the video because we actually filmed all of this footage in mid-day and in bright light. The camera we used is a Panasonic GH3. So that's all I have to share with you.
                                                                                                    -Wyatt


I am  not an actor but in this video I did not have to speak so it was fine. I also operated the camera in some of the scenes Wyatt was in (the brown haired guy). I didn't type a lot in this post because i am not really into filming as much as him. I will post more in the crafting sections though.

                                                                                                             -Colson






                   

No comments:

Post a Comment